BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM.
As the economic development agency of the district, the city and the Fulda Chamber of Industry and Commerce, we stand for regionality, skilled workers, technology and start-up economy. With us, you become an active part of the regional economic development and all industry networks. In the other sections of this website, we tell you a lot about what we like about our region. Work with us to ensure that Fulda remains the center of attention - in every respect.
Flexible working hours
For a better work-life balance, you can adapt and flex your working hours to personal needs and commitments.
We support your personal and professional development. You can expand your professional skills and knowledge at regular training courses.
You want to stay flexible by working from home, on the road or at another location? Our team and our way of working are open to agile working and new work. By conviction, we are also partners of several co-working concepts in the city and county.
We will provide you with free drinks such as coffee, tea and water.
Job bike leasing
You have the option of leasing a bike through us. Job bike leasing allows you to get to work in an environmentally friendly and healthy way and offers tax advantages.
In the office, we show a strong team spirit - and also like to spend time together beyond that during evenings out, excursions or activities.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR REINFORCEMENT.
Project employee (m/f/d)
For our project #FDmobil, which is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Protection (BMWK), with which we support companies in the Fulda region in the transformation of the automotive industry, we are looking for a project employee m w d as soon as possible.
- Organization of networking events
- Support and implementation of networking activities
(expert lectures, workshops, company visits)
- Completed university studies or comparable training
- Industry knowledge from the automotive industry and manufacturing processes is an advantage
- Methodological and moderation skills and competencies in network management
- Regional networking is an advantage
- Sociability and ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure and organizational skills
- Interesting and varied field of work with personal responsibility and the opportunity to network nationwide
- Mobile working possible after training
- Salary based on TVÖD